Thursday, June 18, 2009

I LOVE HIP-HOP

Photobucket

Well my first love is electro but my second love has to be Hip-Hop.
My first Rap/Hip-Hop experience was when i was very young.
I don't remember my exact age but i do know that it was Snoop Dogg.
I grew up with a brother who like most white kids in the 90s, assumed he was black.
The good thing about this was that i was exposed to some of the best Hip-Hop ever made.
And so from there my love of Hip-Hop grew.
When i was fourteen i feel in love with artists like Souls of Mischief, Dead Prez, Digable Planets, Naughty by Nature and Danger Doom Aka MF DOOM aka Victor Vaughn.
In 2009 my love Hip-Hop continues to grow, now proudly owning every Notorious song ever made.

So this is it, everything i love about Hip-Hop, sure there is a few exceptions, i mean if i were to do the whole thing, it would be about Three Hundred songs.

Let 'em Know - Souls Of Mischief
Vaudeville Villain - Viktor Vaughn aka MF Doom
Auditiorium - Mos Def Ft Slick Rick
Gimme The Loot - The Notorious B.I.G
Hip-Hop - Dead Prez
Machine Gun Funk - The Notorious B.I.G
Baby (Featuring Madlib & Guilty Simpson) - J Dilla
Do For Love - Tupac
Act Too (Love of My Life - The Roots
Unbelievable - The Notorious B.I.G
God Lives Through - A Tribe Called Quest
The Basement - Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth
Good Mourning - Reflection Eternal
93 'til Infinity - Souls Of Mischief
R.N.S. - Freddie Foxxx
Still Dre - Dr Dre & Snoop Doggy Dog